terça-feira, 20 de janeiro de 2009

Bittersweet memories

Não sei o que foi. Deu vontade de escrever em inglês, como de fluísse mais.


About hopes and dreams. The ones that you actually have, the ones that you wish you had and the ones you have had and were crushed. Oh, and I'm also gonna use nicknames in this post, not really sure why.

Michelle told us about a game she played in a recent trip she had. It was about hopes and dreams. You'd write a dream of yours in peace of paper and then fold it up and write your name on it. And the dreams would be teard apart (?) in little pieces. Only she didn't know that they were tearing something else, and they'd give the dreams back in the end. But her dream got lost.

When I thought about the sentence "About hopes and dreams" it reminded me of And I wish you joy and happiness as in "I will always love you". And another friend of mine got her hopes and dreams all twisted. But only this time, it was for real. After first watching The Pursuit of Happyness she broke down. There's just too much going on. And I really stand for that the weather does not help. Amy, we'll always be there for you, darling. Me and Jane (why not, right?)


{shuffle, Alvo Certo}

Sério, Will Smith é impressionante. E o filho dele mais ainda, por ser tão pequeno.

E Aretha Franklin cantando na posse do Obama... sensation!


***
I hope life treats you kind
And I hope you have all you've dreamed of
And I wish to you, joy and happiness
But above all this, I wish you love

2 comentários:

Unknown disse...

viva obama,

aretha franklin la foi marvilhoso

Anônimo disse...

Jane will always be there for you(esse you é plural.)