quinta-feira, 11 de março de 2010

????????

Trust. Very tricky business. One may think shows like House or Desperate Housewives are exaggerating but they're not. All the drama; that's the real deal. One may also think I'm dramatic and, well, I am. But I sure have reasons for that. Maybe those reasons aren't all clear for everyone but I do know they're relevant.

Let's play roles for a while. Imagine the world is a lie-free place. That means that everyone knows about everyone else's business. Bad idea, right? What if the complete opposite was true? Then no one would have a clue about nobody else's life. Doesn't sound quite good either. We supposedly live in between those options, some thing we tell and some things we shut out. The thing is someday you'll find out that you've actually been living in the second option all along. And then is too late.

Only the fact that I'm writing in English is already dramatic, I know. I will not talk about it. I will not accept any comments on this post. The subject is over. And is unlikely that I ever write a post in English again. I just had to.

Oh, also I won't publish it for a while.

Nenhum comentário: